India’s largest hypermarket chain Big Bazaar will start its “Biggest Savings Offer Sabse Badi Savings” promotion, ending July 11.
The leading hypermarket retail chain from Future Group is present in over 150 cities.
Futuristic Shopping Experience
It also runs Big Bazaar Gen Nxt, an “all new ‘GEN NXT’ version of Big Bazaar that offers an innovative, indulging, and convenient shopping experience.”
These stores use technology to do the shopping “a lot smarter, easier and joyful.”
Its enhanced customer services comprise-
- Priority service for senior citizens and people with disability
- Free Grains Chakki (Flour Grinding) Services
- Live Kitchen
- Fresh juice bar
- Free home delivery
- Wheelchair assistance
- Trial room for differently-abled
- Returns and exchanges
- Free car parking and much more
About The Deal
Customers can enjoy affordable prices on products such as groceries, juices, fruits, and vegetables.
They can access the deals by going to the physical outlets, the Big Bazaar app, or the online store shop.bigbazaar.com.
Upon spending Rs. 2000 in stores or online, customers will receive a gift of 5 kg atta.
Offers To Look Out For
Check out highlights of the promotion-
- Saffola Gold Blended Oil 5 L Pet MRP Rs 1,270 Offer Price Rs 1,190
- Aashirvaad Select Wheat Atta 5 kg MRP Rs 270 Offer Price Rs 239
- Rin Detergent Powder Advanced Pp 7 kg MRP Rs 525 Save Rs 100
- Britannia Good Day Cashew 600G MRP Rs 120 Save Rs 30
- Bournvita 750G/Horlicks Chocolate Bib 1 kg MRP Rs 330/380 Save Rs 45/60
- Kissan Ketchup 950G MRP Rs 120 Save Rs 27
- Tata Ctc Tea Gold Pp 1 kg MRP Rs 625 Save Rs 140
- Red Label Tea Natural Care Pp 1 kg MRP Rs 570 Save Rs 120
Commitment To Savings
It is also running ‘Har Din Lowest Price’ sale, which provides over 1,500 everyday-use items lower than MRP rates.
Other value-added services it offers include home delivery, fast billing, and grinding flour, amongst others.
The brand has also run many successful sales, such as Sabse Saste Din, Public Holiday Sale, Smart Search, Wednesday Bazaar, and Great Indian Home Festival.
These sale events reaffirm its promise to offer customers maximum value, affordability, and accessibility.