Cryptos had an excellent year in 2021. Several defining events for the crypto industry took place this year, which demonstrated its growth potential in the future. There have been multiple bullish runs for major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana, to name a few. There are now speculations about the industry’s potential in 2022. Investors keep an eye on the market to monitor the movements of the top cryptos. We list the top cryptocurrency prices for January 10, 2022.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US$41,974.34 (up by 0.25%)
- Ethereum (ETH): US$3,156.45 (up by 1.01%)
- Tether (USDT): US$1.00 (down by 0.00%)
- BNB (BNB): US$439.16 (up by 1.50%)
- SMD Coin (SMD) $0.07513(up by 0.15%)
- Solana (SOL): US$140.55 (down by 1.18%)
- USD Coin (USDC): US$1.00 (up by 0.05%)
- Cardano (ADA): US$1.16 (down by 1.43%)
- XRP (XRP): US$0.7541 (up by 0.22%)
- Terra (LUNA): US$72.79 (up by 6.92%)
- Polkadot (DOT): U$24.83 (up by 2.53%)
Coinmarketcap reports that the global crypto market cap stands at US$1.97T, an increase of 0.44% over the last day.