Teachers’ Day is a special day to thank and remember the teachers who have shaped us and show our appreciation for them. Never forget to convey your Teachers Day wishes to the best teacher who has greatly impacted you. Choose from the following Teachers’ Day wishes, messages, and quotes to share with those revered teachers who have commanded your respect and regards.
Teacher’s Day wishes
- You have always been an excellent educator who knew how to illuminate a soul with its light. Happy Teacher’s Day to my favorite teacher!
- Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best.
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Happy Teacher’s Day! It has been an honor to get to learn so many things from you; thank you for inspiring me! We need more instructors like you in our schools and universities.
- All the efforts and hard work you invested to bring out the best in us can never be repaid in mere words. We can only feel grateful for having a teacher like you!
- Teacher, you have always challenged me to work hard and get good grades. I will always remember you. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Even though my grades may not always be the best, I assure you that having you as my teacher makes me truly blessed. For now I know that you’ll never give up on me, Thank you for helping me be all I can be. Because of you I can see that my future is bright, Above all you taught me to shine forth my light. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You are the spark, the inspiration, the guide, the candle to my life. I am deeply thankful that you are my teacher.
- I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you a Teacher’s Day that’s full of joyous moments!
- Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- This beautiful message is for my retired teacher whose service in our school is greatly appreciated and who has been one of the stalwarts of our school with her good teaching. Teacher, I thank you with all my heart for your service.
- The best teachers don’t give you the answer, but they spark within you the desire to find the answer yourself. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- From ABC’s to red, white and blue; to history and mathematics too, all I want to say is a big THANK you!
- I feel so blessed to have a teacher like you who pushes me towards achieving my goal and supports me in every step. Today I celebrate you for being selfless, devoted, hardworking, and the wisest person in the classroom. I am grateful to be your student. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- On this day we honour teachers like you, who give of themselves in all that they do. So thank you, my teacher, for all that you gave. I am grateful to be your student. Thank you for challenging me to be my best and instilling a passion for learning in me. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Not everyone has a heart of gold, and such dedication– but you do! You’re a truly inspiring individual who has taught so much more than simply curriculum. Thatis why I just wanted to let you know that your hard work, efforts, and care are much appreciated. Best wishes for this Teacher’s Day!
Teachers Day messages and quotes
- “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’. – Dan Rather
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” -William Butler Yeats
- A teacher who can arouse a feeling for one good action, for one good poem, accomplishes more than he who fills our memory with rows and rows of natural objects, classified with name and form. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.” – Josef Albers
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.” – Khalil Gibran