Amaravati: The Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams (TTD) on Friday released Rs 300 Special Entry Darshan (SED) tickets. Pilgrims can book begin booking tickets from 9 am.
TTD online booking is available at https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/.
The Slotted Sarva Darshan (SSD) tokens for Sri Venkateswara Swami Temple devotees will be unveiled at 9 am on October 23 (Saturday).
Since December 8 and 16 concur with the Panchami Theertham at the Tiruchanoor temple and the beginning of Dhanurmasam at Tirumala, tickets for darshan on these two days have been put on hold.
Those who are seeking to make accommodation bookings for the month of November can do so from October 25.
Currently, the daily quota of online darshan tickets is 16,000 per day for both formats. If reports are to be believed, the TTD may increase the daily quota.
As part of COVID-19 precautions, devotees have been urged by the administration to produce either the vaccination certificate (both doses) or the COVID-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours prior to the date of darshan.
TTD Rs 300 ticket online booking
- Visit https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/
- The wait time could be as long as 10 minutes
- Enter your mobile number, captcha code and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Fill in the six-digit OTP you received on the mobile number you entered, click on ‘Login’
- The calendar will open and you can select the dates of your choice. While green colour indicates availability, yellow colour means slots are filling fast on the date. Red signifies that the quota is full and blue colour is for the dates for which the quota has not been released yet.
- Once you choose the date, select the slot as well
- Fill in the following information on the same page and click on ‘Continue’:
- On the next page, add: Pilgrim Name, Age, Gender, Photo ID Proof, ID Card Number and then click on ‘Continue’
The shrine of Lord Venkateswara is located in the hill town of Tirumala at Tirupati in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. The temple is believed to be the world’s richest Hindu temple.