MMORPG Tower of Fantasy blends anime and sci-fi elements. During your journey, you will come across several elite enemies and bosses. Being an MMORPG, several players have assembled their teams to fight together. Occasionally, your team does not coordinate well or at all. In such situations, it is best to leave a team rather than carry it alone. However, due to the lack of explanation in TOF, several players are confused. So, here’s our guide on how to leave a team in the Tower of Fantasy.
How to Leave a Team in Tower of Fantasy
In TOF, you can leave a team by following these steps:
- Hold and Press the Alt or Back (for mobile players) button.
- As soon as you press the button, you will see a flag with a plus icon under your quests.
- Upon selecting the button, you will find several options in that section.
- Select the last icon under a speaker icon.
- As a result, you will see a dialog box asking for confirmation to leave the team.
- Hit the OK button to leave the team.
- If you change your mind, you can press the Cancel button to get back to your team.
- Once you have pressed Ok, you will be prompted with a message that your team has been disbanded.
It is possible that you will need to send another Team request to join the team. Make sure you are leaving the team for good. If you are confused about adding or inviting your friends, check out our guide on how to invite, add and play with your friends in TOF.
That’s all there is to know about leaving a Tower of Fantasy team. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on the daily reset time explained, how to get and spend Black Gold, and more TOF Guides right here on IMP Games