Valorant’s fan base is growing by the day, and new players are joining with their cool names and fresh accounts. However, if you’re also sick of your old in-game name and thinking of changing it, then don’t worry we’ll help you do it. We know that Riot has published games such as League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and many others. They’ve made changing names via the Riot Website pretty simple to cut down on the hassle. So, without any further ado, let’s see how you can easily change your Valorant name and tagline.
How to Change Name & Tagline in Valorant?
In Valorant, you can change your name and tagline by following these steps. It is completely free to change a name in the game, for those who don’t know.
- First, close the Valorant game, if it’s running in the background.
- After that, open your browser and search Riot account.
- Then, log in to your account by using your Riot username and password.
- Next, scroll down and you’ll see all the games published by Riot, simply click on Valorant.
- After that, confirm your Riot password again.
- Then, click on your current game name in the screen’s top right corner.
- After doing that, there’ll be a drop-down. Select the Settings option.
- And here you can change your Valorant name and tagline according to your preferences.
- Once you’re done typing the name and tagline, simply click on, Save changes and you’ll be good to go.
Note: You can only change your game name once a month. There will be a cooldown of 30 days once you click the Save Changes button.
You can change your Valorant name and tagline for free by following these steps. If you’re running out of ideas for a cool new name, then here is a list of 90+ best Nicknames & Usernames for your convenience.