YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online Registration and YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022 Application Form, Beneficiary List, Benefits & Features Online Check
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has come up with a new scheme for all of the poor community women of the state. In this article, we shall share with you all the details regarding the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme for the year 2022. In this article, we shall also share with you all the eligibility criteria, documents required, and all the other details regarding This Scheme. we have also shared you with the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scheme.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will dispatch the plan on 24th June 2020 at his camp office. The administration is planning to give an aggregate of Rs. 15,000 for each annum to Kapu community group ladies between the age of 45 and 60 years under the YSR Kapu Nestham plot. Under This Scheme, Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be allowed for a long time to Kapu Women. Bureau had given the endorsement to assign Rs. 1,101 crores for the scheme this year. Additionally, they are assessed to cost Rs. 900 crores every year. Likewise, the YSR Government is constantly chosen to serve individuals in Andhra Pradesh.
3.2 Lakh Women Benefited Under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
As you all know that YSR Kapu Nestham scheme has been launched in order to provide financial assistance of Rs.15,000 per year for five years to the women belonging to Kapu, Balija, Ontario, and the Telugu community. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy had disbursed an amount of Rs.490.86 crores on 22 July 2020 under this scheme. 3,27,244 women belonging to Kapu, Balija, Ontario, and Telugu communities will be benefited.
- This amount has been transferred into the unencumbered bank account of the beneficiaries. Other than that, the Chief Minister has also instructed bankers to not use this money for clearing old dues.
- The Chief Minister has further highlighted the fact that the government has spent Rs. 12,126 crores on the Kapu community over the last two years through various welfare schemes and a total of Rs.982 crores has been spent on this scheme so far.
వరుసగా రెండో ఏడాది కాపు నేస్తం పథకాన్ని సీఎం శ్రీ వైఎస్ జగన్ అమలు చేశారు. గురువారం క్యాంపు కార్యాలయం నుంచి కాపు, బలిజ, తెలగ, ఒంటరి కులాలకు చెందిన అర్హులైన 3,27,244 మంది మహిళల ఖాతాల్లో రూ. 15 వేల వంతున రూ.490.86 కోట్ల ఆర్థిక సాయాన్ని జమ చేశారు. #YSRKapuNestham pic.twitter.com/zRDP8kJRv1
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) July 22, 2021
<script=”” src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″ defer=”” data-deferred=”1″>
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022 Apply
As you all know that there were many beneficiaries who were left out in the first phase of the scheme. Now the Government of Andhra Pradesh has given a second chance to those women. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has provided one month to apply to those beneficiaries who were left out in the first phase. Recently Rs 143 crores are credited into the bank account of those women (95,245 beneficiaries). Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance of Rs 15000 for 5 years for the welfare of women from kapu, balija ontari, and Telga communities. A total of 3,30,605 women is benefited from the YSR kapu nestham scheme.
Details Of AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR KapuNestham Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Kapu Community Women|
|Approved on||27th November, 2020|
|Implementation in||24th June, 2020|
|Benefits||Providing money incentive|
Benefits Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
There are many benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme and some of the benefits are given below in the following list:-
- The main benefit of the plan is to encourage the ladies who are 45 years old by improving their occupation openings and expectations.
- A money related help of Rs.75,000 at the pace of Rs.15,000 per annum will be provided by the scheme.
- Applying applicants should have a functioning bank account
- Presently, the Andhra Pradesh Government will give financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 To March 2024.
- Further, Rs. 15,000 per annum will allow for a long time.
- The sum will save legitimately to the financial balance of the applied competitors from March 2020.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- The permanent inhabitant of Andhra Pradesh state can profit from the plan benefits.
- Women applying for the scheme must have a place with the Kapu people group
- Up-and-comers who are going to apply ought to have an age between 45 to 60 years.
- The candidate must have a place with BPL
- The Family ought to have predefined salary measures.
- Those candidates whose family is a part of a Government representative or retired person aren’t qualified to apply.
- The Family ought not to have its own 4-wheeler.
- Those candidates whose family possesses a Taxi, Auto, and Tractors can apply for the plan.
- No relative should be paying income tax
- The absolute family pay must be not as much as-
- Rs. 10,000 every month in rural zones
- Rs. 12,000/ – every month in urban regions.
- The families’ all-out land holding must be under 3 sections of land of wetland or 10 sections of dry land or 10 sections of land of both wet and dry land together.
- In urban regions family who claims no property or under 750 sqft, developed zones are qualified to profit from the advantages of the YSR Kapu Nestham
The following documents require while applying for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020:-
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
Application Procedure Under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
The application procedure for the scheme are as follows in a step-by-step guide:-
- On the homepage, you have to click on the download tab
- A new page will display on your screen
- Click on the download link present on the webpage
- The application form will display on your screen
- Download the application form
- Submit the application form
Beneficiary List Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficiary list is now available at village and ward secretariat. Those women’s who don’t know their secretariat have to follow these steps to know;
- Search district name
- Click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name
- Search your Mandal name
- Hit the link given in the opposite column
- Secretariat code will display on the screen
Check YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Status
The government has started this scheme to provide financial assistance to the women of the kapu community. As far as the payment status is concerned, what’s the amount of money transferred by the concerned authority, an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the beneficiaries. Applicants can check their account balance through any means to check whether the amount of money is transferred to the bank account or not.