Liverpool are on an eight-game winning streak in the Premier League, while Manchester City will be hoping for a favor from Arsenal
In a midweek Premier League game on Wednesday, Arsenal will host Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium.
Arteta’s side is looking to cement their position in the top four after winning their last five games, while a ninth straight victory for Klopp’s side can move them within one point of league leaders Manchester City.
Here’s how to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool from India in the 2021-22 Premier League.
What time does Arsenal vs Liverpool start?
Game : Arsenal vs Liverpool
Date : Thursday, March 17
Time : 1:45am IST
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool on TV & live stream in India
The Star Sports network (Star Sports and Star Sports Select) has the rights to show Premier League matches in India.
Matches will also be available on streaming mobile applications Disney+ Hotstar VIP and JioTV, allowing supporters to watch multiple games simultaneously and catch the replay of matches in their preferred language.
TV channel (English) – Star Sports Select 1 SD & HD
Online streaming – Disney+ Hotstar VIP, JioTV
Arsenal vs Liverpool: Team news & key stats
With the exception of Takehiro Tomiyasu, Arteta will have a fully fit squad from which to choose his starting XI.
Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has trained ahead of the match and is therefore in contention to start, pending a fitness test. James Milner and Konstantinos Tsimikas are both out.
- Arsenal hope to win six consecutive Premier League games for the first time since a win streak of seven between August and October of last year under Unai Emery. At home, the Gunners have lost just one of their last 13 Premier League matches (W10 D2), going down 2-1 to Manchester City on New Year’s Day.
- Liverpool has won their last eight Premier League games, scoring 21 goals and conceding just two. Five of the Reds’ 14 Premier League games have been lost away from home (D3 L2), but four of them have been against London clubs.
- Arsenal have won all eight of their midweek (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) Premier League home games under Mikel Arteta (W5 D3), including a 2-1 victory against Liverpool in July 2020.
- Since Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s last game for Arsenal (December 6th vs Everton), Alexandre Lacazette has been involved in 10 goals in 11 Premier League appearances (3 goals, 7 assists), more than any other Gunner in that period.
- In 26 Premier League games this season, Mohamed Salah has been directly involved in 30 goals for Liverpool. For the second time in his career, he has scored 20+ goals and provided 10+ assists in a Premier League campaign (also in 2017-18). Only Thierry Henry has also done this multiple times in the competition (in 2002-03 and 2004-05).