Recently Apple has released its latest iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 for all the users across the globe and just after the roll out some users have witnessed excessive battery drain issues. Now the company has started releasing iOS 15.4.1 and iPadOS 15.4.1 which are meant to fix a few bugs and also the issue which was causing excessive battery drainage. Besides the company is also rolling out updates for tvOS, watchOS, and macOS. Let’s have a closer look at the latest update.
iOS 15.4.1 Release Note
According to the official blog post, the iOS 15.4.1 update is available for iPhone 6S and later and the iPadOS 15.4.1 will be available for all iPad Pro models, iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, and iPod touch 7th-generation.
Besides, the company also claimed that the update also solves the issue that was causing unresponsive braille devices while navigating text or displaying any alert. The bug which was causing the issue with iPhone hearing devices connectivity is also fixed with the update.
How to Update Your iPhone
- To access iOS 15.4.1 you need to follow the given below steps:
- First, you need to head to the Settings app on your iPhone
- Now select General from the list
- Head to the Software Update section and check for new updates
- If the update is available for your phone then click on download and install and wait for the process to complete
- It might take some time and your iPhone will reboot several times, but that’s part of the process.
- Once the installation is completed you are good to go.