During the last 24 hours, major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cardano have not performed very well. Traders and investors are in a bind and are having second thoughts about investing in cryptocurrencies. Below are the top 10 cryptocurrency prices you should check before investing.
On November 22, 2021, Lists the top 10 current cryptocurrency prices
- Bitcoin (BTC)- US$57,297.19 (down by 2.19%)
- Ethereum (ETH)- US$4,167.25 (down by 4.02%)
- Binance Coin (BNB)- US$568.00 (down by 3.75%)
- Tether (USDT)- US$0.9999 (down by 0.07%)
- Cardano (ADA)- US$1.79 (down by 4.56%)
- XRP (XRP)- US$1.04 (down by 3.63%)
- Solana (SOL)- US$220.47 (up by 4.17%)
- Polkadot (DOT)- US$40.79 (down by 2.81%)
- USD Coin (USDC)- US$1.0 (down by 0.06%)
- Avalanche (AVAX)- US$136.73 (up by 3.08%)
According to CoinMarketCap, the global crypto-market cap is US $2.56T, with a trading volume of US$108.94 billion in the last 24 hours, representing an increase of 4.46%.