On January 27, 2022, cryptocurrency investors can look forward to good news as popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana rose to 2%-7% in the highly volatile cryptocurrency market. To gain hefty profits in digital wallets, cryptocurrencies must be observed. Otherwise, there will be severe losses due to volatility in the near future.
IMP Insight features the top ten cryptocurrency prices on January 27, 2022, according to CoinMarketCap.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US$35,811.51 (down by 4.03%)
- Ethereum (ETH): US$2,376.26 (down by 3.82%)
- Tether (USDT): US$1.00 (up by 0.02%)
- BNB (BNB): US$362.64 (down by 4.66%)
- USD Coin (USDC): US$0.999 (down by 0.04%)
- Cardano (ADA): US$1.02 (down by 2.69%)
- XRP (XRP): US$0.595 (down by 4.14%)
- Solana (SOL): US$87.23 (down by 8.30%)
- Terra (LUNA): US$56.19 (down by 9.40%)
- Dogecoin (DOGE): US$0.14 (down by 3.43%)
With a crypto market volume of US$105.70 billion and a global crypto market cap of US$1.62 trillion, the crypto market increased by 22.51%.