There are many Lost Ark players who need help with the game’s Universal Storage. The mechanism keeps your rewards and items safe for you to claim. Many things are unknown about it, such as which characters can claim it or whether it can be returned. Here we will explore how universal storage works in Lost Ark and how to use it.
What is Universal Storage in Lost Ark?
Universal Storage is a mechanic that stores items for you until you claim them using a character. Thanks to user Ethibasi on the Lost Ark forums for the information about it before we learn more. You can check their discussion thread here.
The items in the Universal storage are shared between your characters in different servers until you claim them. That means they are available for any of your characters to claim. But once you use a character to claim them the item will become character bound or roster bound.
Items that you claim from Universal Storage can’t be put back. If you have a good item, but a bad character, you might want to hold onto it before claiming it.
How to Use Universal Storage
You need to unlock Universal storage before you can start using it. And to unlock it simply complete the Prologue. After you get it here is how you can use it:
- Click on Guide on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The first option here is Universal Storage. Click on it and you can find any unclaimed or missing rewards.
- There will be a checkbox to the left of each reward.
- Check the rewards that you want to claim. You can also click on Select all to claim all of them.
- At bottom of this popup, you will see a button Claim Currency. Click on it.
- As soon as the items are claimed, a pop-up will appear stating that they cannot be returned to Universal Storage. Click on OK.
- The items you claimed will appear in your character’s inventory once you claim them.
In this guide, we will explain what Universal storage is and how to use it in Lost Ark. Since you like playing this game be sure to check our Lost Ark guides to get help with similar topics.