Although we can’t help you get that coveted blue tick on Twitter, we can help you get verified on Tinder. You will be pleased to learn that it is actually quite simple.
To be ‘verified’ on Tinder, what does it entail?
A dating app’s photo verification feature enables users to self-authenticate and declare they are who they say they are. So being ‘verified’ helps weed out fake profiles and catfishers so people can reliably crack on with matching with those they fancy.
Exactly how does it work? Swipers capture a series of real-time posed selfies compared to existing profile photos using human-assisted AI technology.
What does it mean when your profile is verified? You’ll see a blue tick next to the name and age of the person in your feed while you swipe.
Now, let’s get your profile verified.
How to verify your Tinder profile
- Tap the profile icon in the Tinder app.
- Click the grey tick next to your name and age.
- Once you’ve been asked to “Get verified,” click continue.
- You will be shown a pose and asked to copy that pose by taking a selfie.
- Next, confirm that your selfie matches the pose and click “Submit for review.”
- Repeat those last two steps one more time.
Now go forth and enjoy your blue tick!